Updated 27 March 2015
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Cockerel Software Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Cockerel Software Ltd. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Cockerel Software Ltd's copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Cockerel Software Ltd's copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. COURAGE & CO, CONVEYPRO, CONVEYPROCONTROL, CONVEY CONTROL and the SDLT.CO.UK logo are trademarks exclusively controlled by Cockerel Software Ltd. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
3. Whilst the directors of Cockerel Software Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, whilst the representations of the software contained in our demo are provided in good faith, users are advised to make enquiries with Cockerel Software Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our Standard Software Licence.
4. The directors of Cockerel Software Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Cockerel Software Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Cockerel Software Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
7. Any information acquired by the directors of Cockerel Software Ltd through your use of this website will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any associated Statutory Instruments, Codes of Practice and subsequent Acts of Parliament. You should be aware that because of the global nature of the internet, your personal data is likely to be temporarily stored in jurisdictions beyond the EEA whilst in transmission. For further details please see our Privacy and Cookies Policies which can be found here: http://www.sdlt.co.uk/index.php?action=cookies
8. Cockerel Software Ltd is a private limited company (company registration number: 03505184) trading as Courage & Co. Documents may be served on the directors of Cockerel Software Ltd at its registered address:
Cockerel Software Ltd
Third Floor, Citygate
St James Boulevard
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
If you require any further information, please contact us at INFO at sdlt.co.uk.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. Cockerel Software Ltd does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.